There are a few ingredients in life that makes you go WHOA life IS GOOD. Peaches do that to me. There is not enough recipes with peaches. Fortunately it seems that lately a lot of people cook with peaches (like Host The Toast’s maple bourbon brown butter peach pie) and this hereby sweet cinnamon oven roasted peaches.
I’ve also seen a lot of peaches recipes on Pinterest lately. By the way come and follow us! We don’t bite. At least not people… just food.
My parents were over when we made this recipe and they loved it. The kids also devoured theirs like they were eating for the first time in weeks.
Chantal and I enjoyed ours with extra cinnamon and it was just SUPER DELICIOUS. Mmmm… mmm… mmm!
The preparation is kind of fun too because you need to fill the peach centers with the mixture like so:
I’m telling you, do this recipe the next time you have guests over and share it all over the place using the following buttons: people will thank you!
And we will thank you as well. This is what keeps us going as blog owners! If you do make the recipe, let us know in the comments below. We would love to hear from you.
Before I leave you with the recipe, I want to share a video we filmed at dinner last week. Our little guy was feeding our middle man and they had so much fun. It’s in those moments we are happy to be parents.
Sweet Cinnamon Oven Roasted Peaches
These taste like peach pie without the crust. It’s healthier and absolutely delicious! Serve warm with a side of vanilla ice cream, Greek yogourt or a drizzle of honey the whole family will love these guaranteed.
- 4 fresh peaches, cut in half and pitted
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons margerine
- 1 tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Cut the peaches in half, and take the pit out.
- Mix the brown sugar and margerine together.
- Spoon the mixture in the middle of the peaches where the pits were.
- In a baking pan, put about 1/2 an inch of water, then put the peaches half’s on the baking pan in the water.
- Put in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and take the peel off, sprinkle the cinnamon and serve warm with a side of vanilla ice cream, a drizzle of honey and/or a side of Greek yogourt. Enjoy.