Heyo Smell My Kitchen people! Marc here back again.
Last post we said that it had been a while since we posted – as in a few months – and now we are back again after just a few days? OH MY! Thought you could get rid of us that easily? I DON’T THINK SO!
Today’s delectable is called “Stuffed Bell Peppers“! And you know what? It’s freaking excellent!
good or what??
We had one of our good friends over for dinner when we made this recipe and we all agreed that it was amazing. The fact that the pepper is the bowl is fun, and everything was juicy and crunchy at the same time!
If you want you could take out the cheese, but honestly, why would you do that? Everyone knows that cheese is one of the best food in life along with bacon! Bacon… oh my, YES why not add bacon to this as well!!!
So, who’s brave enough to try it? Come on I dare you! Let us know if you will, and let us know when you do! We want feedback!
- 1 1/2 cups ground turkey
- 4 bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (no sugar added)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (no sugar added)
- 1/3 cup cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 °F
- Cook your rice.
- Meanwhile, brown your turkey and add your spices.
- In a large bowl mix in cooked meat, diced tomatoes, corn, rice, and tomato sauce.
- Cut the caps off your peppers and take out the seeds. stuff the peppers.
- Sprinkle on your cheese, and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Stop and smell your kitchen – doesn’t it smell DEVINE! Enjoy
21 day fix approved – approx. 1 Red, 1/2 Yellow, 1 Green, 1/4 Blue per stuffed pepper