First, I have given you the recipe for Onions Lover Bread, Now I will share with you Pumpkin Banana Nut Bread. It is fruity bread, that is a little sweet to eat.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (15-16 oz) solid pack pumpkin
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup mashed very ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, ginger and salt in medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, bananas and oil mix well.
- Beat flour mixture into pumpkin mixture stir in nuts.
- Spoon into 2 greased and floured 9×5 inch loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 55 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes 2 loaves.