An easy and quick appetizer that tastes absolutely delightful. It’s refreshing for those hot summer days. It will perfectly go with Onion bread recipe, so you must try both together.
- Mini cucumbers
- Cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of Olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of Balsamic vinegar glaze
- Mini Bocconcini soft cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Slice about 4 to 5 mini cucumbers in slices.
- Cut a handful or 2 or cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut your Bocconcini cheese in half and place on your plate with the cucumbers and your cherry tomatoes.
- Add your oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix your olive oil and balsamic glaze together and drizzle over your vegetables and cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.