The appetizer was really refreshing and healthy and felt like summer, but what’s funny is that the thing that takes the most out of the Quebec population right now is something we do on ice.
Last night was the first match of the Montreal Canadian against Boston for the second game of the NHL Stanley Cup Championship series. Exciting? OH YEAH!
And the Montreal Canadians won 4-3 in overtime! What an amazing game!
Although this recipe is very simple, it was also very good. It’s only cheese with tomatoes and cucumber and a bit of balsamic vinegar Glaze.
It looks great doesn’t it?
For those of you who don’t know what bocconcinis are, they are small mozzarella cheeses and they are about the size of small eggs. They are of Italian descent and bocconcini means “small mouthfuls”.
Today, we learned.
To your knifes, and make this bocconcini cheese summer delight:
Bocconcini Cheese Summer Delight Appetizer
- Mini cucumbers
- Cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of Olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of Balsamic vinegar glaze
- Mini Bocconcini soft cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Slice about 4 to 5 mini cucumbers in slices.
- Cut a handful or 2 or cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut your Bocconcini cheese in half and place on your plate with the cucumbers and your cherry tomatoes.
- Add your oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix your olive oil and balsamic glaze together and drizzle over your vegetables and cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.