This is a very simple cheesecake to make that tastes absolutely AMAZING! So amazing that our 8 years old son asked for this cake for his birthday cake. We present to you: the no-bake nutella oreo cheesecake.
Before talking about wonderful things like cheesecakes, sugar, and butterflies I need to say something: tonight I got stabbed right in the heart. Most of you must have heard about the bad news: Robin Williams was found dead a few hours earlier, most likely suicide.
I can honestly say that it’s one of the first celebrity death that affects me. I grew up on movies like Mrs. Doubtfire, Jumanji, Aladdin, and Hook. One of my favorite movies of all time is Dead Poet Society which I’ve seen in my teenage years and affected me deeply. Just two weeks ago Nathaniel and I watched Jumanji (his first time!) and he LOVED it. I rediscovered it.
Robin Williams was a comedic genius, great actor and an amazing stand up comic. You will be missed and may you rest in peace. If any of you need the help of any sort, please contact one of the Suicide Hotline before it is too late.
Well if you are like me and need some comfort food, this no-bake nutella oreo cheesecake should be perfect for you. It’s mellow, full of chocolate and soo sweet. I don’t have to tell you that the whole cake didn’t last long in our house.
If you want the ultimate experience, you can add a little bit of caramel syrup on top of it or serve it with ice cream. Vanilla would be the best since there’s already a lot of chocolate in it!
No Bake Nutella Cheese Cake
Delicious, smooth and creamy no bakes cheesecake. very easy to make, and best of all, no baking necessary!
- 1 1/4 cups bag of Oreo Cookies, crushed
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella (or chocolate spread) at room temperature
- 2 cups cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar
- Crush the oreo cookies in a bowl and add butter, mix, and press using the back of a spoon to the bottom of a pyrex bowl. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Beat the cream cheese icing sugar and Nutella until smooth.
- Pour the mixture on the crushed Oreos and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Serve with a few crushed Oreos on top, and enjoy.